We provide pest control services to a variety of properties including:
- Residential properties
- Commercial and Industrial Properties
- Medical Facilities
- Restaurants and Cafes
Don’t wait. Call Top Dog Pest Control today and get rid of those unwanted pests.
TOP DOG IS NERANGS MOST TRUSTED PEST CONTROL BUSINESS
As one of the leading pest controllers in the region, you can expect us to provide a full range of termite treatment and pest removal services for both residential and commercial properties alike.
Our services include:
- Termite Inspections
- Termite Treatment and Control
- Pest Control
- Traps, Baits and Deterrents
Not only do we provide termite treatment services but also a full range of services that not only tackle current infestations but prevent future occurrences such as:
- Flies, midges and flying insects
Call Top Dog today to schedule and appointment.
TERMITE TREATMENT SERVICES IN THE GOLD COAST
Having a home or commercial property is a huge investment so being infested with termites can be devastating. Top Dog provides uses an extensive termite detection system in all areas to ensure that you are fully covered. We check both inside and outside the property, the roof and the yard and if we notice any damage, we start implementing solutions immediately.
Some of the termite treatment services we provide are:
- Termite treatment for live nests and active infestations
- Termite barriers
- Termite inspections throughout your property
- Baits and baiting traps
- Ongoing management, protection, and removal
- Installation of anti-termite systems
If you’ve found an infestation in your home, don’t delay! We offer same day services and we can we can take care of your problem in a matter of hours. Call us today!
Click here to find more about Termite Inspections
PRE-PURCHASE AND PRE-SALE INSPECTIONS
Termites damage can be a costly repair that no one wants to deal with. An infestation can cause considerable structural damage and is rarely covered by homeowner insurance policies. It pays to have your property inspected for pests ahead of settlement and give yourself a peace of mind.
Top Dog inspectors can provide potential property owners with reports that outline any damage that we see as well as any areas that are liable for infection in the future. We will provide thoroughly examinations in all areas of your property. This includes structural areas such as jolts and beams as well as the exterior areas of the property such as landscape features and fallen trees and stumps.
Pre-purchase inspections cover the following:
- Inside the property – flooring, skirts, doors, cupboards, trims
- Around the yard – Areas such as fencing and retaining walls can be affected as well as any timber within the area
- Roof and ceiling – roof, skylights, beams, rafters, eaves, vents
- Under the property – timber flooring, bearers, piers
Call us now for a termite inspection before it’s too late!